NORWALK, Conn. -- A Norwalk man was sentenced to two years in prison after pleading guilty to charges stemming from a triple shooting in 2011, according to wfsb.com.
Christopher Entzminger-Joyner, 23, pleaded guilty in November to unlawful discharge of a firearm and carrying a pistol without a permit after he opened fire and shot a gang of youths. Entzminger-Joyner's attorney claimed he was acting in self defense, wfsb.com reported.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged With Fighting Officer During Drug Arrest
- 2 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 3 Police: Norwalk Man Smashed Hospital Door While Drunk
- 4 Norwalk Man Charged With Stealing Credit Cards, Identities From Cars
- 5 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island