NORWALK, Conn. -- A Norwalk man was sentenced to two years in prison after pleading guilty to charges stemming from a triple shooting in 2011, according to wfsb.com.
Christopher Entzminger-Joyner, 23, pleaded guilty in November to unlawful discharge of a firearm and carrying a pistol without a permit after he opened fire and shot a gang of youths. Entzminger-Joyner's attorney claimed he was acting in self defense, wfsb.com reported.
- 1 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 2 Norwalk Roads To Temporarily Close On May 25 For Parade
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Holiday Will Change Norwalk Trash Pickup Schedule
- 5 Norwalk, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades