NORWALK, Conn. -- A Norwalk man was sentenced to two years in prison after pleading guilty to charges stemming from a triple shooting in 2011, according to wfsb.com.
Christopher Entzminger-Joyner, 23, pleaded guilty in November to unlawful discharge of a firearm and carrying a pistol without a permit after he opened fire and shot a gang of youths. Entzminger-Joyner's attorney claimed he was acting in self defense, wfsb.com reported.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 3 Norwalk Police Say Man Fired Shots At Large Brawl In Cranbury Park
- 4 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Norwalk