NORWALK, Conn. -- A Norwalk man was sentenced to two years in prison after pleading guilty to charges stemming from a triple shooting in 2011, according to wfsb.com.
Christopher Entzminger-Joyner, 23, pleaded guilty in November to unlawful discharge of a firearm and carrying a pistol without a permit after he opened fire and shot a gang of youths. Entzminger-Joyner's attorney claimed he was acting in self defense, wfsb.com reported.
- 1 Fairfield Mother Jailed In Case Of Missing 14-Year-Old Son From Norwalk
- 2 Norwalk Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Norwalk With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued