NORWALK, Conn. -- A Norwalk man was sentenced to two years in prison after pleading guilty to charges stemming from a triple shooting in 2011, according to wfsb.com.
Christopher Entzminger-Joyner, 23, pleaded guilty in November to unlawful discharge of a firearm and carrying a pistol without a permit after he opened fire and shot a gang of youths. Entzminger-Joyner's attorney claimed he was acting in self defense, wfsb.com reported.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 2 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Norwalk
- 5 Supporters Gather In Norwalk To Hear From Bernie Sanders