NORWALK, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Norwalk this week:
- A Norwalk man was arrested on charges of physically abusing his young son after a complaint from the boy's mother.
- A 72-year-old male substitute teacher was arrested at Westhill High School after he was found masturbating in the school's hallway.
- A Weston physical therapist who had a business in Norwalk was arrested on 46 counts of health care fraud charges.
- Metro-North conductor Michael Shaw taped a typed letter of apology to each seat on his train on New Haven line regarding an incident.
The Norwalk Police Board honored four civilians who assisted with the evacuation of a school bus that stalled on the railroad tracks as a train approached in December.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 National Weather Service: Norwalk's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 3 Norwalk Schools Receive $1.1 Million Grant For Common Core
- 4 Patient At Danbury Hospital Undergoing Testing For Enterovirus
- 5 Newest Section Of Norwalk River Valley Trail A Hit For Runners, Bikers