NORWALK, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Norwalk this week:
- A Norwalk man was arrested on charges of physically abusing his young son after a complaint from the boy's mother.
- A 72-year-old male substitute teacher was arrested at Westhill High School after he was found masturbating in the school's hallway.
- A Weston physical therapist who had a business in Norwalk was arrested on 46 counts of health care fraud charges.
- Metro-North conductor Michael Shaw taped a typed letter of apology to each seat on his train on New Haven line regarding an incident.
The Norwalk Police Board honored four civilians who assisted with the evacuation of a school bus that stalled on the railroad tracks as a train approached in December.
- 1 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 2 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues
- 5 Norwalk Man Gets 7 Years In Prison For Shaking His Daughter To Death