NORWALK, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Norwalk this week:
- Nikolaos Simoulidis, a 39-year-old Norwalk resident, was charged by Fairfield police with breach of peace after a fight in a parking lot of Bob's Stores on the Post Road.
- Court records revealed that Natalie Carpenter, an 18-year-old from Torrington who was last month, was plotting to carry out a Columbine-style shooting at Danbury High School to get back at people she felt bullied her.
- A suspicious incident in which a man in a black vehicle offered a 13-year-old Westport girl a ride to school turned out to be a misunderstanding.
- Chicago couple Shantae McGhee-Brown, 25, and John Coley, 36, who were in the area for an appearance on the TV show “Maury,” were charged with damaging property in Doubletree Hotel on Connecticut Avenue in Norwalk.
- Kareem Leach, 27, was found guilty of robbing and shooting a marijuana dealer at Norwalk's Kendall Elementary School.
- Mayce Smith, 33, of Redding was charged with using a company credit card to steal more than $3,600 from her Norwalk employer.
- A man was taken to the hospital after falling out of a boat in Norwalk Harbor.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 Chowdafest VIP Tickets Now On Sale In Norwalk
- 3 Man’s Arrest After Tearing Off Ear While On Drugs Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 4 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts
- 5 It’s Go Time for Snapper Fishing in Norwalk