NORWALK, Conn. -- The Connecticut Department of Transportation will conduct a Public Information Meeting concerning the rehabilitation of a structurally deficient bridge in City Hall on Thursday, Jan. 23 at 7 p.m.
Bridge Number 04048, located approximately 30-feet east of the Wall Street intersection with River Street, is structurally deficient due to the poor condition of the precast concrete deck units.
The proposed rehabilitation would include new pre-stressed concrete deck units and patching deteriorated portions of the cast-in-place concrete deck.
The project would require a traffic detour to River Street, Burnell Street and then to Main Street.
The scheduled start date of the project is Spring, 2016.
Norwalk City Hall is located at 125 East Ave.
- 1 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 2 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues
- 5 Norwalk Man Gets 7 Years In Prison For Shaking His Daughter To Death