NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk Hospital will host its Annual Service of Remembrance for families of patients who died this past year at the hospital Thursday, March 13, at 5 p.m.
The memorial program will feature music by soloist Chaplain Stephen Pond, accompanied by Chaplain Carol Bauer and flutist Karen Prescott.
“We hope to provide support for those who grieve their loved ones and recognition of the time they spent at our hospital," the Rev. Debra Slade said in a statement.
The Norwalk Hospital is located at 34 Maple St.
For more information, and to RSVP if you are planning to attend the service, call Lashaun Brown of the Department of Spiritual Care at 203-852-2541.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Norwalk’s Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Hosts Flea Market
- 4 Feds Award $161 Million Grant To Replace Aging Train Bridge In Norwalk
- 5 It’s Go Time for Snapper Fishing in Norwalk