NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk Hospital will host its Annual Service of Remembrance for families of patients who died this past year at the hospital Thursday, March 13, at 5 p.m.
The memorial program will feature music by soloist Chaplain Stephen Pond, accompanied by Chaplain Carol Bauer and flutist Karen Prescott.
“We hope to provide support for those who grieve their loved ones and recognition of the time they spent at our hospital," the Rev. Debra Slade said in a statement.
The Norwalk Hospital is located at 34 Maple St.
For more information, and to RSVP if you are planning to attend the service, call Lashaun Brown of the Department of Spiritual Care at 203-852-2541.
- 1 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Norwalk
- 3 Norwalk Police Seek Three Suspects In Assault At Gas Station
- 4 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48