NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk Hospital will host its Annual Service of Remembrance for families of patients who died this past year at the hospital Thursday, March 13, at 5 p.m.
The memorial program will feature music by soloist Chaplain Stephen Pond, accompanied by Chaplain Carol Bauer and flutist Karen Prescott.
“We hope to provide support for those who grieve their loved ones and recognition of the time they spent at our hospital," the Rev. Debra Slade said in a statement.
The Norwalk Hospital is located at 34 Maple St.
For more information, and to RSVP if you are planning to attend the service, call Lashaun Brown of the Department of Spiritual Care at 203-852-2541.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspect In Norwalk Stabbing Death Says Cab Driver Wanted Sex
- 3 2 Norwalk Cheer Teams Defend Titles At National Competition
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Norwalk Mayor Rilling Quietly Gets Married