NORWALK, Conn. -- Regularly scheduled garbage and recycling pickup will occur in the fourth district on Martin Luther King Day, Monday, Jan. 20, the City of Norwalk announced.
The Transfer Station, located at 61 Crescent St., and the Yard Waste Site, located at 15 S. Smith St., will both be open for regular business hours.
Call the Customer Service Center at 203-854-3200 with any questions.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Norwalk Skies Sunday
- 2 Norwalk Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 3 1984 Tragedy Near Norwalk Recalls Power Of Long Island Sound
- 4 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 5 Darien Police Charge Norwalk Man With DWI Outside Pumpkin Carnival