NORWALK, Conn. -- Regularly scheduled garbage and recycling pickup will occur in the fourth district on Martin Luther King Day, Monday, Jan. 20, the City of Norwalk announced.
The Transfer Station, located at 61 Crescent St., and the Yard Waste Site, located at 15 S. Smith St., will both be open for regular business hours.
Call the Customer Service Center at 203-854-3200 with any questions.
- 1 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 2 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues
- 5 Norwalk Man Gets 7 Years In Prison For Shaking His Daughter To Death