NORWALK, Conn. -- Regularly scheduled garbage and recycling pickup will occur in the fourth district on Martin Luther King Day, Monday, Jan. 20, the City of Norwalk announced.
The Transfer Station, located at 61 Crescent St., and the Yard Waste Site, located at 15 S. Smith St., will both be open for regular business hours.
Call the Customer Service Center at 203-854-3200 with any questions.
- 1 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Norwalk
- 3 Norwalk Police Seek Three Suspects In Assault At Gas Station
- 4 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Norwalk