NORWALK, Conn. -- Regularly scheduled garbage and recycling pickup will occur in the fourth district on Martin Luther King Day, Monday, Jan. 20, the City of Norwalk announced.
The Transfer Station, located at 61 Crescent St., and the Yard Waste Site, located at 15 S. Smith St., will both be open for regular business hours.
Call the Customer Service Center at 203-854-3200 with any questions.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 4 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Norwalk, NOAA Predicts
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Norwalk Must Prepare