NORWALK, Conn. -- Regularly scheduled garbage and recycling pickup will occur in the fourth district on Martin Luther King Day, Monday, Jan. 20, the City of Norwalk announced.
The Transfer Station, located at 61 Crescent St., and the Yard Waste Site, located at 15 S. Smith St., will both be open for regular business hours.
Call the Customer Service Center at 203-854-3200 with any questions.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say