NORWALK, Conn. – Norwalk City Hall will have a delayed opening Wednesday morning due to the continuing snow storm, the city announced Tuesday.
Mayor Harry Rilling has asked all non-essential City Hall employees to operate on a 90 minute delay Wednesday. City Hall will be closed to the public until 10 a.m. Wednesday because of the delay.
Norwalk Public Schools had not officially announced their plans for Wednesday as of 6 p.m. Tuesday evening. Tuesday’s Board of Education meeting and extracurricular activities have been cancelled.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say