NORWALK, Conn. – Norwalk City Hall will have a delayed opening Wednesday morning due to the continuing snow storm, the city announced Tuesday.
Mayor Harry Rilling has asked all non-essential City Hall employees to operate on a 90 minute delay Wednesday. City Hall will be closed to the public until 10 a.m. Wednesday because of the delay.
Norwalk Public Schools had not officially announced their plans for Wednesday as of 6 p.m. Tuesday evening. Tuesday’s Board of Education meeting and extracurricular activities have been cancelled.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Norwalk Must Prepare