NORWALK, Conn. – Norwalk City Hall will have a delayed opening Wednesday morning due to the continuing snow storm, the city announced Tuesday.
Mayor Harry Rilling has asked all non-essential City Hall employees to operate on a 90 minute delay Wednesday. City Hall will be closed to the public until 10 a.m. Wednesday because of the delay.
Norwalk Public Schools had not officially announced their plans for Wednesday as of 6 p.m. Tuesday evening. Tuesday’s Board of Education meeting and extracurricular activities have been cancelled.
- 1 Rain, Snow Threaten Norwalk On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 Norwalk Could See 4 To 8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm
- 4 Woman’s Death After Being Struck By Metro-North Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 5 Juvenile Who Lives In Europe Arrested In Norwalk SWATing Incident