NORWALK, Conn. – Norwalk City Hall will have a delayed opening Wednesday morning due to the continuing snow storm, the city announced Tuesday.
Mayor Harry Rilling has asked all non-essential City Hall employees to operate on a 90 minute delay Wednesday. City Hall will be closed to the public until 10 a.m. Wednesday because of the delay.
Norwalk Public Schools had not officially announced their plans for Wednesday as of 6 p.m. Tuesday evening. Tuesday’s Board of Education meeting and extracurricular activities have been cancelled.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Accident Cleared: I-95 Southbound Reopens In Norwalk
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 5 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint