NORWALK, Conn. – Norwalk City Hall will have a delayed opening Wednesday morning due to the continuing snow storm, the city announced Tuesday.
Mayor Harry Rilling has asked all non-essential City Hall employees to operate on a 90 minute delay Wednesday. City Hall will be closed to the public until 10 a.m. Wednesday because of the delay.
Norwalk Public Schools had not officially announced their plans for Wednesday as of 6 p.m. Tuesday evening. Tuesday’s Board of Education meeting and extracurricular activities have been cancelled.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 Newest Section Of Norwalk River Valley Trail A Hit For Runners, Bikers
- 3 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 4 Norwalk’s Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Hosts Flea Market
- 5 Feds Award $161 Million Grant To Replace Aging Train Bridge In Norwalk