NORWALK, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Norwalk last week:
- Darien natives Sasha and Trent Lewis expanded their all-natural chocolate-spread business, Barefoot & Chocolate , to more than 400 stores nationwide in a little over a year.
- Brian McClellan, the 21-year-old man who was found on fire while attempting to ride on top of a Metro-North train in Greenwich, has died as a result of his injuries.
- Kyle Seitz, 36, whose 15-month-old son, Benjamin Seitz, died after being left in a hot car in July, was charged with criminally negligent homicide .
- Students at Naramake Elementary School in Norwalk paid tribute to veterans by donating candy to the troops and holding an assembly in honor of the men and women of the armed forces.
- A 20-year-old Norwalk man, Terill Kelley, was arrested after he tried to cash a forged check at a TD Bank on Westport Avenue, police said.
- Norwalk police are investigating two robberies in which two people were reportedly stabbed by a group of young males on Ely Avenue.
- Thirteen-year-old Hunter Zampa, a "Chopped: Teen Talent" champion from Stamford, will work with his fellow students to prepare tastings for the Norwalk Education Foundation's Taste for Education Benefit.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.