NORWALK, Conn. – Monday, Sept. 1 is Labor Day, so garbage and recycling collection will be on a holiday schedule. Garbage and recycling that are normally picked up on Monday will be picked up on Tuesday instead, and all routes will be pushed back a day until Friday routes are run on Saturday.
The Norwalk Transfer Station, 61 Crescent St., and the Yard Debris Site, 15 S. Smith St., will be closed Sept. 1 and reopen for regular business hours Sept. 2.
For more information, visit the Norwalk website at www.norwalkct.org or call the Customer Service Center at 203-854-3200.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged With Stabbing Granddaughter's Boyfriend
- 2 Norwalk Man Arrested Again, Charged With DUI In May Crash
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Norwalk
- 5 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather