NORWALK, Conn. – Monday, Sept. 1 is Labor Day, so garbage and recycling collection will be on a holiday schedule. Garbage and recycling that are normally picked up on Monday will be picked up on Tuesday instead, and all routes will be pushed back a day until Friday routes are run on Saturday.
The Norwalk Transfer Station, 61 Crescent St., and the Yard Debris Site, 15 S. Smith St., will be closed Sept. 1 and reopen for regular business hours Sept. 2.
For more information, visit the Norwalk website at www.norwalkct.org or call the Customer Service Center at 203-854-3200.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home
- 5 Driver Charged With Killing Pedestrian In Hit-And-Run Crash In Norwalk