NORWALK, Conn. – Monday, Sept. 1 is Labor Day, so garbage and recycling collection will be on a holiday schedule. Garbage and recycling that are normally picked up on Monday will be picked up on Tuesday instead, and all routes will be pushed back a day until Friday routes are run on Saturday.
The Norwalk Transfer Station, 61 Crescent St., and the Yard Debris Site, 15 S. Smith St., will be closed Sept. 1 and reopen for regular business hours Sept. 2.
For more information, visit the Norwalk website at www.norwalkct.org or call the Customer Service Center at 203-854-3200.
- 1 Norwalk Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 2 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Norwalk; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Malloy Bans Travel Across Connecticut As Of 9 P.M. Due To Blizzard
- 5 Norwalk Mayor Declares Snow Emergency, Urges Residents To Stay Off Roads