NORWALK, Conn. – Monday, Sept. 1 is Labor Day, so garbage and recycling collection will be on a holiday schedule. Garbage and recycling that are normally picked up on Monday will be picked up on Tuesday instead, and all routes will be pushed back a day until Friday routes are run on Saturday.
The Norwalk Transfer Station, 61 Crescent St., and the Yard Debris Site, 15 S. Smith St., will be closed Sept. 1 and reopen for regular business hours Sept. 2.
For more information, visit the Norwalk website at www.norwalkct.org or call the Customer Service Center at 203-854-3200.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 4 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Norwalk, NOAA Predicts
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Norwalk Must Prepare