FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- A Frost Advisory is in place overnight for portions of interior Connecticut, including northern Fairfield County, the National Weather Service said.
The frost advisory is in place for 4 a.m. to 8 a.m. Monday, the Weather Service said.
Areas of frost are possible across northern Fairfield County and northern New Haven County, as well as Putnam and Orange counties in New York.
Frost may form with overnight temperatures in the mid-30s and possibly falling below freezing.
The development of frost will pose a risk of damage to sensitive outdoor plants. Plants left outdoors may be killed by the frost if left uncovered, the Weather Service said.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Norwalk
- 4 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 5 Supporters Gather In Norwalk To Hear From Bernie Sanders