FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- A Frost Advisory is in place overnight for portions of interior Connecticut, including northern Fairfield County, the National Weather Service said.
The frost advisory is in place for 4 a.m. to 8 a.m. Monday, the Weather Service said.
Areas of frost are possible across northern Fairfield County and northern New Haven County, as well as Putnam and Orange counties in New York.
Frost may form with overnight temperatures in the mid-30s and possibly falling below freezing.
The development of frost will pose a risk of damage to sensitive outdoor plants. Plants left outdoors may be killed by the frost if left uncovered, the Weather Service said.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Report Says 25 Arrests Were Made At Norwalk Schools In 2013
- 5 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury