FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – A second nor’easter might hit Fairfield County just in time to make Thanksgiving travel difficult.
The system might not be as cold as last week’s storm, but it could bring rain and potentially cause coastal flooding of one to three feet, a report from Accuweather said.
While rain and wind will likely be the strongest features of this storm, both could cause travel delays for drivers and flights leaving the area.
According to the Accuweather forecast, the storm is likely to form over the weekend may cover an area including Washington D.C., Philadelphia, New York and Boston – the I-95 corridor.
More precise forecasts will be available as the storm moves north, and those traveling for the holiday should look for updates.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged With Masturbating At Kohl's In Norwalk
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Cuts Up Girlfriend's Shoes, Smears Avocado On TV
- 3 20-Year-Old Norwalk Man Creates Clothing Line Inspired By Connecticut
- 4 Norwalk Man Charged With Stabbing Granddaughter's Boyfriend
- 5 Norwalk Police: Man Reports Three Others Assaulted Him, Stole His Scooter