DANBURY, Conn.. -- Metro-North passengers on the Danbury Branch should anticipate delays of 60 minutes Wednesday evening due to slippery rail conditions, the MTA announced on its website.
Just days after Metro-North recovered from Hurricane Sandy, a nor'easter is affecting train service.
- 1 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 2 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues
- 5 Norwalk Man Gets 7 Years In Prison For Shaking His Daughter To Death