DANBURY, Conn.. -- Metro-North passengers on the Danbury Branch should anticipate delays of 60 minutes Wednesday evening due to slippery rail conditions, the MTA announced on its website.
Just days after Metro-North recovered from Hurricane Sandy, a nor'easter is affecting train service.
- 1 Six Busted On Prostitution Charges In Sting In Norwalk
- 2 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 3 Snow Could Return To Norwalk For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Norwalk For Saturday