DANBURY, Conn.. -- Metro-North passengers on the Danbury Branch should anticipate delays of 60 minutes Wednesday evening due to slippery rail conditions, the MTA announced on its website.
Just days after Metro-North recovered from Hurricane Sandy, a nor'easter is affecting train service.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Norwalk Police Identify Pedestrian Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Norwalk