Updated at 6:05 p.m. to include information on the closure of NEON and the child development programs on Tuesday for Lincoln's Birthday holiday.
NORWALK, Conn. – Child development programs scheduled for Tuesday at Norwalk Economic Opportunity Now have been canceled due to the weather and the observance of Lincoln's Birthday holiday.
NEON offices in Norwalk and Stamford were on a two-hour delayed opening Monday, and the offices will be closed on Tuesday.
All offices and programs will re-open on Wednesday.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Norwalk Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Norwalk Woman Charged With Selling Heroin
- 5 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury