Updated at 6:05 p.m. to include information on the closure of NEON and the child development programs on Tuesday for Lincoln's Birthday holiday.
NORWALK, Conn. – Child development programs scheduled for Tuesday at Norwalk Economic Opportunity Now have been canceled due to the weather and the observance of Lincoln's Birthday holiday.
NEON offices in Norwalk and Stamford were on a two-hour delayed opening Monday, and the offices will be closed on Tuesday.
All offices and programs will re-open on Wednesday.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 Norwalk Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Norwalk; Blizzard Warning Issued