Updated at 6:05 p.m. to include information on the closure of NEON and the child development programs on Tuesday for Lincoln's Birthday holiday.
NORWALK, Conn. – Child development programs scheduled for Tuesday at Norwalk Economic Opportunity Now have been canceled due to the weather and the observance of Lincoln's Birthday holiday.
NEON offices in Norwalk and Stamford were on a two-hour delayed opening Monday, and the offices will be closed on Tuesday.
All offices and programs will re-open on Wednesday.
- 1 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 2 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues
- 5 Norwalk Man Gets 7 Years In Prison For Shaking His Daughter To Death