Updated at 6:05 p.m. to include information on the closure of NEON and the child development programs on Tuesday for Lincoln's Birthday holiday.
NORWALK, Conn. – Child development programs scheduled for Tuesday at Norwalk Economic Opportunity Now have been canceled due to the weather and the observance of Lincoln's Birthday holiday.
NEON offices in Norwalk and Stamford were on a two-hour delayed opening Monday, and the offices will be closed on Tuesday.
All offices and programs will re-open on Wednesday.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Norwalk Police Arrest Two Men On Crack-Possession Charges
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport