Updated at 6:05 p.m. to include information on the closure of NEON and the child development programs on Tuesday for Lincoln's Birthday holiday.
NORWALK, Conn. – Child development programs scheduled for Tuesday at Norwalk Economic Opportunity Now have been canceled due to the weather and the observance of Lincoln's Birthday holiday.
NEON offices in Norwalk and Stamford were on a two-hour delayed opening Monday, and the offices will be closed on Tuesday.
All offices and programs will re-open on Wednesday.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Norwalk Must Prepare