NORWALK, Conn. -- Residents are reminded that street sweeping will take place in the South Norwalk business district early in the morning on Saturday, April 5.
Sweeping will take place on Washington, North Main, South Main, Water, Ann and Marshall streets between 3 and 8 a.m.
Vehicles parked in the posted areas will be towed at the owners' expense.
Residents and business owners in the area are also reminded that sweeping or blowing debris is a violation of city ordinance and can result in a fine of $250 per day.
The city will suspend street sweeping if residents and property owners fail to cooperate.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Norwalk With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard