NORWALK, Conn. -- Residents are reminded that street sweeping will take place in the South Norwalk business district early in the morning on Saturday, April 5.
Sweeping will take place on Washington, North Main, South Main, Water, Ann and Marshall streets between 3 and 8 a.m.
Vehicles parked in the posted areas will be towed at the owners' expense.
Residents and business owners in the area are also reminded that sweeping or blowing debris is a violation of city ordinance and can result in a fine of $250 per day.
The city will suspend street sweeping if residents and property owners fail to cooperate.
- 1 Four Norwalk Teen Girls Charged With Attacking Mother, Daughters
- 2 Norwalk Couple Charged With Attacking Another Couple At Bar
- 3 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Crash Cleared From I-95 Northbound In Norwalk