NORWALK, Conn. -- Residents are reminded that street sweeping will take place in the South Norwalk business district early in the morning on Saturday, April 5.
Sweeping will take place on Washington, North Main, South Main, Water, Ann and Marshall streets between 3 and 8 a.m.
Vehicles parked in the posted areas will be towed at the owners' expense.
Residents and business owners in the area are also reminded that sweeping or blowing debris is a violation of city ordinance and can result in a fine of $250 per day.
The city will suspend street sweeping if residents and property owners fail to cooperate.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged With Stabbing Granddaughter's Boyfriend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Norwalk Man Arrested Again, Charged With DUI In May Crash
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Norwalk