NORWALK, Conn. -- Residents are reminded that street sweeping will take place in the South Norwalk business district early in the morning on Saturday, April 5.
Sweeping will take place on Washington, North Main, South Main, Water, Ann and Marshall streets between 3 and 8 a.m.
Vehicles parked in the posted areas will be towed at the owners' expense.
Residents and business owners in the area are also reminded that sweeping or blowing debris is a violation of city ordinance and can result in a fine of $250 per day.
The city will suspend street sweeping if residents and property owners fail to cooperate.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Norwalk Skies Sunday
- 2 Norwalk Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 3 1984 Tragedy Near Norwalk Recalls Power Of Long Island Sound
- 4 Darien Police Charge Norwalk Man With DWI Outside Pumpkin Carnival
- 5 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street