FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Fairfield County commuters traveling north on Interstate 95 should be prepared for a messy morning ride on Wednesday.
Two lanes of I-95 north were blocked in Stratford shortly before 7 a.m. because of an accident involving a tractor-trailer. The accident happened between Exit 31 and Exit 33. It was unclear how long the accident would delay traffic.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Report Says 25 Arrests Were Made At Norwalk Schools In 2013
- 5 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury