FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Fairfield County commuters traveling north on Interstate 95 should be prepared for a messy morning ride on Wednesday.
Two lanes of I-95 north were blocked in Stratford shortly before 7 a.m. because of an accident involving a tractor-trailer. The accident happened between Exit 31 and Exit 33. It was unclear how long the accident would delay traffic.
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 3 Snow Could Return To Norwalk For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Female Danbury High Teacher Is Charged With Sexual Assault Of Male Student
- 5 Snow Expected To Arrive By Tuesday Afternoon In Norwalk