NORWALK, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Norwalk last week:
- Jenn Heatly of Norwalk, with her children Pace, 9; Bell, 7; and Landon, 11, has found her calling in running a candle-making business out of her home.
- Dr. Eugene M. Lipira of Georgetown, one of the founding members of Soundview Medical Associates in Norwalk died at age of 65.
- Jose Ramirez, 25, of Norwalk, was arraigned on multiple felony charges in connection with a late-night car crash in Rye, N.Y., that killed one person and injured two others.
- Taylah Lucido, 21, of Shelton; Sonny Wade, 32, of New Haven; and Xavier Longwa, 25, of Bridgeport were arrested after leading officers on a chase along the Post Road through Westport and Norwalk.
- A 15-year-old Wilton High School student has been charged in connection with a swastika incident at the school.
- A Norwalk man reported he was mugged by a group of unknown men near Columbus Magnet School.
- The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk christened its new $2.7 million research catamaran. The new boat is dubbed the Spirit of the Sound .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.