11 a.m. update: DANBURY, Conn. -- Train service on the Danbury Branch will fully resume with the 11:32 a.m. Tuesday train departing Danbury to South Norwalk, Metro-North said on its website.
Original story: DANBURY, Conn. -- Trains were running on the Danbury Branch between Danbury and Merritt 7, but bus service was being provided between Merritt 7 and South Norwalk, Metro-North said at about 9:15 a.m. Tuesday.
This change is service is due to wire damage in the vicinity of the Merritt 7 station, Metro-North said.
Metro-North said it will provide further details as they become available. Riders should listen for announcements at the stations.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Norwalk With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard