11 a.m. update: DANBURY, Conn. -- Train service on the Danbury Branch will fully resume with the 11:32 a.m. Tuesday train departing Danbury to South Norwalk, Metro-North said on its website.
Original story: DANBURY, Conn. -- Trains were running on the Danbury Branch between Danbury and Merritt 7, but bus service was being provided between Merritt 7 and South Norwalk, Metro-North said at about 9:15 a.m. Tuesday.
This change is service is due to wire damage in the vicinity of the Merritt 7 station, Metro-North said.
Metro-North said it will provide further details as they become available. Riders should listen for announcements at the stations.
- 1 Dr. Eugene M. Lipira, 65, Member, Soundview Medical Associates In Norwalk
- 2 Man’s Arrest After Tearing Off Ear While On Drugs Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 3 Chowdafest VIP Tickets Now On Sale In Norwalk
- 4 Norwalk Mom's Future Burns Bright With Candle-Making Business
- 5 Norwalk Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer