FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - Metro-North will operate more trains than for a normal holiday for Martin Luther King Jr. Day Monday. Trains will operate on a Saturday schedule, with 36 additional trains.
Although Monday is a federal holiday and the financial markets are closed, Metro-North will have extra trains in the morning and late afternoon. There will be 14 extra trains on the New Haven Line, with eight inbound to New York City and six outbound. There are 10 extra Hudson Line trains, with five in each direction, and 12 extra Harlem Line trains, with six in each direction.
Off-peak fares will apply all day. Check out Mta.info for details about extra train departure times.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Norwalk Must Prepare