NORWALK, Conn. -- A man was taken to the hospital after falling out of a boat Sunday, March 30, in Norwalk Harbor, according to a News 12 report.
The man told rescuers he had been in the water for up to an hour after authorities found him hanging from a mooring buoy, according to the News 12 story. The man's condition and identity were not reported.
- 1 Four Norwalk Teen Girls Charged With Attacking Mother, Daughters
- 2 Norwalk Couple Charged With Attacking Another Couple At Bar
- 3 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Crash Cleared From I-95 Northbound In Norwalk