NORWALK, Conn. -- A man was taken to the hospital after falling out of a boat Sunday, March 30, in Norwalk Harbor, according to a News 12 report.
The man told rescuers he had been in the water for up to an hour after authorities found him hanging from a mooring buoy, according to the News 12 story. The man's condition and identity were not reported.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged With Stabbing Granddaughter's Boyfriend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Norwalk Man Arrested Again, Charged With DUI In May Crash
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Norwalk