NORWALK, Conn. -- A man was taken to the hospital after falling out of a boat Sunday, March 30, in Norwalk Harbor, according to a News 12 report.
The man told rescuers he had been in the water for up to an hour after authorities found him hanging from a mooring buoy, according to the News 12 story. The man's condition and identity were not reported.
- 1 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job
- 2 Norwalk School Superintendent Sets Jan. 31 As Last Day On The Job
- 3 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 4 Norwalk Firefighters Quickly Extinguish Burning Home; 11 People Displaced
- 5 Norwalk High Band Marches To Title In National Contest