NORWALK, Conn. -- A man was taken to the hospital after falling out of a boat Sunday, March 30, in Norwalk Harbor, according to a News 12 report.
The man told rescuers he had been in the water for up to an hour after authorities found him hanging from a mooring buoy, according to the News 12 story. The man's condition and identity were not reported.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Norwalk Police Identify Pedestrian Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Norwalk