NORWALK, Conn. -- A man was taken to the hospital after falling out of a boat Sunday, March 30, in Norwalk Harbor, according to a News 12 report.
The man told rescuers he had been in the water for up to an hour after authorities found him hanging from a mooring buoy, according to the News 12 story. The man's condition and identity were not reported.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Norwalk Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 5 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7