NORWALK, Conn. – A cold rain continued to fall on Norwalk early Tuesday afternoon, but that was expected to change to light snow in the evening, according to AccuWeather.com.
In towns north of the Merritt Parkway such as Wilton, Ridgefield and Danbury, snow began falling late in the morning Tuesday, but the temperature in Norwalk remained above freezing at about 37 degrees at 2:15 p.m.
A coating to an inch of snow is expected to fall on Norwalk Tuesday evening, and road conditions could turn tricky overnight as temperatures will not exceed freezing.
Temperatures Wednesday are expected to warm up into the low 40s with some sun, according to AccuWeather.com.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged With Masturbating At Kohl's In Norwalk
- 2 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 3 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 4 Police: Norwalk Man Cuts Up Girlfriend's Shoes, Smears Avocado On TV
- 5 20-Year-Old Norwalk Man Creates Clothing Line Inspired By Connecticut