NORWALK, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Norwalk this week:
- Several students suffered non-life threatening injuries after a two-car crash in which an SUV flipped over and caught fire.
- A Norwalk physical therapist who was arrested earlier this year on 46 counts of health care fraud is facing additional fraud charges .
- Norwalk's first homicide in 17 months was committed near the intersection of Isaac Street and Leonard Street. The victim was identified as Jimmy Martinez, 43, of Norwalk.
- The graduation rate at Norwalk High School rose nearly five percent while McMahon's held steady.
- Norwalk police officers who have given their lives in the line of duty were honored at a ceremony outside the Norwalk Police Department .
- A Norwalk teen has entered the race for a seat in the State Senate.
- Norwalk police arrested four people Christopher Adams, 47, Andre Bjorntzen, 31, Akeem McBride, 30, and Vincent Smith, 22, on drug charges as part of an ongoing investigation.
- Only 31 percent of Connecticut residents surveyed view the state as the best or one of the best states in the country to live in.