NORWALK, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Norwalk this week:
- Several students suffered non-life threatening injuries after a two-car crash in which an SUV flipped over and caught fire.
- A Norwalk physical therapist who was arrested earlier this year on 46 counts of health care fraud is facing additional fraud charges .
- Norwalk's first homicide in 17 months was committed near the intersection of Isaac Street and Leonard Street. The victim was identified as Jimmy Martinez, 43, of Norwalk.
- The graduation rate at Norwalk High School rose nearly five percent while McMahon's held steady.
- Norwalk police officers who have given their lives in the line of duty were honored at a ceremony outside the Norwalk Police Department .
- A Norwalk teen has entered the race for a seat in the State Senate.
- Norwalk police arrested four people Christopher Adams, 47, Andre Bjorntzen, 31, Akeem McBride, 30, and Vincent Smith, 22, on drug charges as part of an ongoing investigation.
- Only 31 percent of Connecticut residents surveyed view the state as the best or one of the best states in the country to live in.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.