NORWALK, Conn. – A section of Water Street in South Norwalk experienced some flooding as a result of the heavy rains of Tuesday and Wednesday, according to city officials.
Other low-lying areas of the city may have seen some minor flooding, too, but there were no other reports of problem roads.
Power outages caused by the heavy winds and rain also were at a minimum, according to Connecticut Light & Power. At one point on Wednesday, only about a dozen customers were without power and only for a brief period.
- 1 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 2 Rain, Snow Threaten Norwalk On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Woman’s Death After Being Struck By Metro-North Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 4 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 5 Norwalk Could See 4 To 8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday