NORWALK, Conn. – A section of Water Street in South Norwalk experienced some flooding as a result of the heavy rains of Tuesday and Wednesday, according to city officials.
Other low-lying areas of the city may have seen some minor flooding, too, but there were no other reports of problem roads.
Power outages caused by the heavy winds and rain also were at a minimum, according to Connecticut Light & Power. At one point on Wednesday, only about a dozen customers were without power and only for a brief period.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 Norwalk Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Norwalk; Blizzard Warning Issued