NORWALK, Conn. – A section of Water Street in South Norwalk experienced some flooding as a result of the heavy rains of Tuesday and Wednesday, according to city officials.
Other low-lying areas of the city may have seen some minor flooding, too, but there were no other reports of problem roads.
Power outages caused by the heavy winds and rain also were at a minimum, according to Connecticut Light & Power. At one point on Wednesday, only about a dozen customers were without power and only for a brief period.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Report Says 25 Arrests Were Made At Norwalk Schools In 2013
- 5 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury