NORWALK, Conn. – A section of Water Street in South Norwalk experienced some flooding as a result of the heavy rains of Tuesday and Wednesday, according to city officials.
Other low-lying areas of the city may have seen some minor flooding, too, but there were no other reports of problem roads.
Power outages caused by the heavy winds and rain also were at a minimum, according to Connecticut Light & Power. At one point on Wednesday, only about a dozen customers were without power and only for a brief period.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 3 Norwalk Police Say Man Fired Shots At Large Brawl In Cranbury Park
- 4 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Norwalk