FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Rain has arrived in Fairfield County and is expected to continue for most of Tuesday.
There could also be periods of heavy rain and patchy fog after noontime, according to the National Weather Service. As much as a quarter inch of rain is possible. Temperatures, which could climb as high as the upper 40s during the day, will fall during the late afternoon.
Tuesday night’s low will be in the mid-20s as rain gives way to mostly cloudy skies.
Wednesday will be mostly sunny, with a high again in the mid-40s. There is a chance of rain and snow showers overnight into Thursday morning with lows in the upper 20s.
The chance of rain and snow showers continues throughout Thursday, with highs reaching the upper 30s.
Friday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 40, but a chance of snow showers in the evening and into Saturday morning.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspect In Norwalk Stabbing Death Says Cab Driver Wanted Sex
- 3 2 Norwalk Cheer Teams Defend Titles At National Competition
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Norwalk Mayor Rilling Quietly Gets Married