FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Hot temperatures and humidity will remain in the Fairfield County forecast for the rest of the week and could result in passing thunderstorms, according to the National Weather Service.
Tuesday will remain hot with a high temperature near 88 degrees and a chance of thunderstorms after 2 p.m. The chance of rain is 20 percent.
Wednesday will be partly cloudy with a high of 88 and a 30 percent chance of precipitation.
Thursday and Friday will close out the week with mostly sunny skies and temperatures in the low 80s.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Driver Charged With Killing Pedestrian In Hit-And-Run Crash In Norwalk
- 5 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home