FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Hot temperatures and humidity will remain in the Fairfield County forecast for the rest of the week and could result in passing thunderstorms, according to the National Weather Service.
Tuesday will remain hot with a high temperature near 88 degrees and a chance of thunderstorms after 2 p.m. The chance of rain is 20 percent.
Wednesday will be partly cloudy with a high of 88 and a 30 percent chance of precipitation.
Thursday and Friday will close out the week with mostly sunny skies and temperatures in the low 80s.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged In Assault On Store Clerk, Spitting At Police
- 2 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 3 Driver Of Norwalk Transit Bus Ticketed After Crash On MLK Drive
- 4 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say