FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Hot temperatures and humidity will remain in the Fairfield County forecast for the rest of the week and could result in passing thunderstorms, according to the National Weather Service.
Tuesday will remain hot with a high temperature near 88 degrees and a chance of thunderstorms after 2 p.m. The chance of rain is 20 percent.
Wednesday will be partly cloudy with a high of 88 and a 30 percent chance of precipitation.
Thursday and Friday will close out the week with mostly sunny skies and temperatures in the low 80s.
- 1 Fairfield Mother Jailed In Case Of Missing 14-Year-Old Son From Norwalk
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Norwalk Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow