FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Hot temperatures and humidity will remain in the Fairfield County forecast for the rest of the week and could result in passing thunderstorms, according to the National Weather Service.
Tuesday will remain hot with a high temperature near 88 degrees and a chance of thunderstorms after 2 p.m. The chance of rain is 20 percent.
Wednesday will be partly cloudy with a high of 88 and a 30 percent chance of precipitation.
Thursday and Friday will close out the week with mostly sunny skies and temperatures in the low 80s.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Norwalk Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Norwalk Woman Charged With Selling Heroin
- 5 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury