FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Hot temperatures and humidity will remain in the Fairfield County forecast for the rest of the week and could result in passing thunderstorms, according to the National Weather Service.
Tuesday will remain hot with a high temperature near 88 degrees and a chance of thunderstorms after 2 p.m. The chance of rain is 20 percent.
Wednesday will be partly cloudy with a high of 88 and a 30 percent chance of precipitation.
Thursday and Friday will close out the week with mostly sunny skies and temperatures in the low 80s.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspect In Norwalk Stabbing Death Says Cab Driver Wanted Sex
- 3 2 Norwalk Cheer Teams Defend Titles At National Competition
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk