STAMFORD, Conn. – Norwalk resident Jackie Lightfield, executive director of the Stamford Partnership, was featured on Stamford Advocate.com.
This summer marks her first year with the civic-alliance group that seeks to foster conversations between the government, non-profit and business communities in Stamford.
Her goals include making Stamford more affordable, transit-oriented, tech-savvy and appealing, according to Stamford Advocate.
To read the full article, click here.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 Dr. Eugene M. Lipira, 65, Member, Soundview Medical Associates In Norwalk
- 3 Man’s Arrest After Tearing Off Ear While On Drugs Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 4 Chowdafest VIP Tickets Now On Sale In Norwalk
- 5 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts