STAMFORD, Conn. – Norwalk resident Jackie Lightfield, executive director of the Stamford Partnership, was featured on Stamford Advocate.com.
This summer marks her first year with the civic-alliance group that seeks to foster conversations between the government, non-profit and business communities in Stamford.
Her goals include making Stamford more affordable, transit-oriented, tech-savvy and appealing, according to Stamford Advocate.
To read the full article, click here.
- 1 Norwalk's Concussion Guidelines Dedicated To Jonathan Brown
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 3 Man Charged With Possession Of Marijuana, Heroin, Acid In Norwalk
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director