STAMFORD, Conn. – Norwalk resident Jackie Lightfield, executive director of the Stamford Partnership, was featured on Stamford Advocate.com.
This summer marks her first year with the civic-alliance group that seeks to foster conversations between the government, non-profit and business communities in Stamford.
Her goals include making Stamford more affordable, transit-oriented, tech-savvy and appealing, according to Stamford Advocate.
To read the full article, click here.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Norwalk Skies Sunday
- 2 Norwalk Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 3 Muse Paintbar Adds Unique Alternative To Norwalk Nightlife
- 4 Madelene Lovullo Horgan, 56, Of Norwalk, Senior VP, The Nine West Company
- 5 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street