NORWALK, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Norwalk this week:
- Former Police Chief Harry Rilling beat three competitors to win the Democratic primary for mayor in Norwalk. He will face his former boss Richard Moccia in November.
- A total of 13 children were injured when a ride malfunctioned at the Norway Oyster Festival. Investigators are looking at a possible mechanical failure as a cause.
- The new Guvnor's Brewery brings fresh beer and pub food to South Norwalk.
- Norwalk police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a suspect who robbed a Subway restaurant on Belden Avenue.
- Police charged a Norwalk man with driving under the influence after an accident.