NORWALK, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Norwalk this week:
- Someone fired multiple shots at a group of people outside a grocery store in Norwalk, but no injuries were reported.
- A Norwalk man was shot in the leg during a dispute with his roommates at a home on Country Club Road.
- A Norwalk cop is launching a ballet studio in town with his brother.
- The family of Kenneth Dorsey, who was struck and killed by a distracted driver while jogging on New Canaan Avenue in Norwalk in 2012, commended a new state law requiring steep fines but said more still needs to be done.
- The relatives of physician Joseph J. Stavola and attorney Jeanne C. Serocke-Stavol, who were killed while driving on the Merritt Parkway in 2007, are suing the state of Connecticut over the deaths.
- Two men were arrested on multiple drug possession charges in Norwalk.
Someone broke into a home on Jefferson Street in Norwalk and stole a Playstation, some video games and other electronic equipment.
- 1 Four Norwalk Teen Girls Charged With Attacking Mother, Daughters
- 2 Norwalk Couple Charged With Attacking Another Couple At Bar
- 3 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report