NORWALK, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Norwalk this week:
- Someone fired multiple shots at a group of people outside a grocery store in Norwalk, but no injuries were reported.
- A Norwalk man was shot in the leg during a dispute with his roommates at a home on Country Club Road.
- A Norwalk cop is launching a ballet studio in town with his brother.
- The family of Kenneth Dorsey, who was struck and killed by a distracted driver while jogging on New Canaan Avenue in Norwalk in 2012, commended a new state law requiring steep fines but said more still needs to be done.
- The relatives of physician Joseph J. Stavola and attorney Jeanne C. Serocke-Stavol, who were killed while driving on the Merritt Parkway in 2007, are suing the state of Connecticut over the deaths.
- Two men were arrested on multiple drug possession charges in Norwalk.
Someone broke into a home on Jefferson Street in Norwalk and stole a Playstation, some video games and other electronic equipment.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged With Masturbating At Kohl's In Norwalk
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Cuts Up Girlfriend's Shoes, Smears Avocado On TV
- 3 20-Year-Old Norwalk Man Creates Clothing Line Inspired By Connecticut
- 4 Norwalk Man Charged With Stabbing Granddaughter's Boyfriend
- 5 Norwalk Police: Man Reports Three Others Assaulted Him, Stole His Scooter