NORWALK, Conn. – Here are some employers that are looking to fill jobs in Norwalk.
• The coffee shop, Caffeine, in South Norwalk is looking for baristas.
• A Norwalk deli is looking for someone to work behind the sandwich counter.
• A Norwalk startup is looking to fill an unpaid internship position to create iPad games.
• Basso Café is hiring experienced servers immediately.
• A delivery truck driver is needed for a company in Norwalk. The driver must know the New York tri-state area and Fairfield County.
• SmartEquip, a provider of construction equipment, is looking to fill several senior software developer positions.
• A full-time associate dentist position is open at Norwalk’s Associate Dentist, applicants need to be licensed in Connecticut.
• Child care company Tumble Bugs is hiring a full-time front desk position, which would include customer service and sales.
• A Norwalk financial company is looking to hire a junior administrative assistant.
• Astoria Federal, a banking facility, is looking for a senior post closer.
• The staffing company Impact Personnel Inc. is looking for a seasonal summer office assistant for one of its clients.
• Reed Exhibitions, event planners, are looking for a full-time sales executive.
• Norwalk Family & Children's Agency Inc. is looking for a therapeutic foster care social worker.
If you have a job opening you would like to post on Norwalk Daily Voice, email email@example.com.