NORWALK, Conn. – Looking for a job? Here are some employers looking to fill positions in Norwalk:
• Maxim Health Care Services is looking for several registered nurses.
• Two technical accounting research associates are needed at Kforce.
• General Electric is looking to fill two capital planning manager positions.
• Pepperidge Farm needs a senior director of operations for planning and logistics, a supply chain analyst and a freight payment coordinator.
• A private Norwalk club is looking to fill several seasonal positions through Labor Day.
• Starbucks is looking to hire part- and full-time employees for several locations.
• A Norwalk company is looking for several senior executive assistant positions.
• Custom Cabinet Shop is looking for an experienced drafter.
• A full- to part-time office assistant is needed for an online retail company.
• Three years of experience is needed for a steel fabricator job for a Norwalk iron works company.
If you have a job opening you would like to post on The Daily Norwalk, email firstname.lastname@example.org.