NORWALK, Conn. Here are some employers who are looking to fill jobs in Norwalk:
- The Norwalk Fire Department is looking to hire a new firefighter full-time.
- A seasonal part-time lifeguard is needed for the City of Norwalk. Must be Red Cross certified.
- A Red Cross trained part-time seasonal swim instructor is needed by the City of Norwalk.
- An experienced pediatric nurse is needed for a Norwalk progressive, state-of-the-art practice.
- Basso Café needs a chef, sous chef and cooks immediately for its location on New Canaan Road.
- Family & Children's Agency needs a manager for Marketing & Communications.
- A five-bay garage in Norwalk needs a licensed Tire Tech to help keep up with demand.
- Dishwashers are needed for full- or part-time work at a private country club in Norwalk.
- An experienced automotive technician is needed at a Norwalk garage.
- A small Norwalk construction company is hiring a part-time bookkeeper/office assistant .
- A general dental practice needs a pediatric dentist .
- GE is hiring an experienced administrative assistant in its Norwalk offices.
- Norwalk Community College needs a part-tine educational assistant .
- A receptionist is needed at Health Inventures in Norwalk.
- CVS Pharmacy is hiring an overnight crew at its Willard Road location.
If you have a job opening you would like to post on the Norwalk Daily Voice, email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.