FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Mostly sunny skies and warm temperatures will dominate the forecast during the day for Fairfield County on Monday before a slight chance of rain and thunderstorms rolls through the area overnight, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will climb into the high 70s on Monday with calm winds. But showers could roll through the area between midnight and 3 a.m. Chance of rain is 30 percent.
Tuesday will be mostly sunny and hot, with a high of 87 degrees.
Clouds will cover the area on Wednesday with showers and thunderstorms possible after noon with a near 86 degrees. The chance of rain is 30 percent.
The remainder of the week will be dry with temperatures ranging from the high 70s to low 80s.
- 1 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 2 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues
- 5 Norwalk Man Gets 7 Years In Prison For Shaking His Daughter To Death