FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Mostly sunny skies and warm temperatures will dominate the forecast during the day for Fairfield County on Monday before a slight chance of rain and thunderstorms rolls through the area overnight, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will climb into the high 70s on Monday with calm winds. But showers could roll through the area between midnight and 3 a.m. Chance of rain is 30 percent.
Tuesday will be mostly sunny and hot, with a high of 87 degrees.
Clouds will cover the area on Wednesday with showers and thunderstorms possible after noon with a near 86 degrees. The chance of rain is 30 percent.
The remainder of the week will be dry with temperatures ranging from the high 70s to low 80s.
- 1 Norwalk Trio Charged With Attempted Thefts At Stop & Shop
- 2 Bridgeport's Beverly Pizza House A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 3 Norwalk Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 4 Norwalk Man, 51, Charged With Forcing His Way Into Westport Home
- 5 Bridgeport Man Charged In Death Of Infant Son In Norwalk