NORWALK, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Norwalk last week:
- Luis M. Contreras, 29, of Norwalk, was killed after he lost control of his car and was ejected in a one-car crash on Route 7 near the interchange with Interstate 95 in Norwalk, Connecticut State Police said.
- Two employees at a Norwalk gas station at 126 Connecticut Ave were robbed at gunpoint and police are seeking the public's help in identifying the suspects.
- Norwalk police identified a juvenile as being responsible for an incident in August that brought tactical response teams to a home on Kendall Court.
- Members of the Norwalk PTO Council are angry about the resignation of Schools Superintendent Manuel Rivera and will begin issuing "report cards" for members of the Board of Education.
- An 11-year-old Darien boy was approached by a stranger who offered him a ride, according to police.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.