NORWALK, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Norwalk last week:
- A 51-year-old New York man was killed in a one-car accident in Norwalk near the New Canaan border.
- Six people were injured in a crash in South Norwalk when a box truck rolled over and a car was pinned against a pole.
- Norwalk’s Elizabeth Campbell finished second among Connecticut women in the TCS New York City Marathon .
- A Norwalk man was arrested after police accused him of pretending to be a doctor in order to make a false statement against his wife to the Department of Children and Families.
- A fire at a multi-unit three-story house on West Main Street displaced several families.
- A 55-year-old former Norwalk man Patrick Castagna faces up to 20 years in prison , after he admitted stealing more than $150,000 through an investment fraud scheme as he pleaded guilty to federal charges.
- State Sen. Bob Duff was among the Norwalk winners in election for local, state and federal races.
Gov. Dannel P. Malloy was re-elected over his Republican opponent Tom Foley.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.