NORWALK, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Norwalk this week:
- Louis John "Lou" Bambach of Bethel, who worked for Bridgewater Associates in Norwalk, died at age of 41.
- Singer/songwriter Paul Simon, 72, and his wife Edie Brickell, 48, were arrested in their New Canaan home after an apparent domestic dispute.
- A new study shows that just under half of all Connecticut residents want to pack up and leave the Nutmeg State -- the second highest amount of any state in the nation, according to a Gallup Poll.
- The suspect in the fatal stabbing of a 16-year-old junior at Milford's Jonathan Law High School was identified as the "class clown,".
- Norwalk's River Rowing youth teams took home three trophies from the ISA Sculling Championship in Princeton, N.J.
- Norwalk residents are reminded that they can register to vote online in advance of the primary elections.
A Stamford man was arrested after he allegedly stole cash from the Norwalk Walmart where he worked.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Norwalk Police Arrest Two Men On Crack-Possession Charges
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport