STAMFORD, Conn. — Stamford residents will soon be able to learn how to dance like the stars when three professionals from ABC’s hit TV show open Dance with Me Studio on April 16.
The Stamford location is the fourth in the chain and the first in Connecticut started by Tony Dovolani, Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Valentin Chmerkovskiy and their partners. The other studios are in Ridgefield, N.J., Long Island, N.Y., and Soho, N.Y., Dance with Me Studios' website said.
“I can’t wait to give my neighbors and friends a chance to experience the best in ballroom dance from our studio!” Dovolani, a Fairfield County resident, said in a press release.
A variety of services will be offered at the studio, including private lessons, group classes and dance fitness. The instructors have been trained by the partners, and have been chosen because of their ability to get the best out of their students, the release said.
The studio will be located at 20 Summer St.; hours have not yet been posted. Contact the studio by calling 203-674-8100 or e-mailing Stamford@dancewithmeusa.com.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspect In Norwalk Stabbing Death Says Cab Driver Wanted Sex
- 3 2 Norwalk Cheer Teams Defend Titles At National Competition
- 4 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Norwalk
- 5 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller