FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- A couple from Derby filed a law suit against Metro-North Railroad for $10 million on Friday as a result of the derailment near Fairfield last year, according to the New Haven Register.
Lina Pacelli and her husband, Francesco Pacelli, are suing the commuter rail after Lina Pacelli suffered a compression fracture during the derailment and required surgery, the New Haven Register reported.
The Pacellis' attorney also said she suffers from post-traumatic stress because of the derailment and is now fearful of traveling by rail, the New Haven Register said.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 3 Charged In Connection With Sale Of Cocaine At Norwalk Nightclub
- 3 Norwalk's Concussion Guidelines Dedicated To Jonathan Brown
- 4 Man Charged With Possession Of Marijuana, Heroin, Acid In Norwalk
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital