FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- A couple from Derby filed a law suit against Metro-North Railroad for $10 million on Friday as a result of the derailment near Fairfield last year, according to the New Haven Register.
Lina Pacelli and her husband, Francesco Pacelli, are suing the commuter rail after Lina Pacelli suffered a compression fracture during the derailment and required surgery, the New Haven Register reported.
The Pacellis' attorney also said she suffers from post-traumatic stress because of the derailment and is now fearful of traveling by rail, the New Haven Register said.
- 1 One Stabbed, Three Teens Arrested In Large South Norwalk Fight
- 2 Norwalk Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 3 Norwalk Basketball Community Stunned By Coach's Sudden Death
- 4 Norwalk Woman Arrested After Westport Drug Raid
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Norwalk