FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- A couple from Derby filed a law suit against Metro-North Railroad for $10 million on Friday as a result of the derailment near Fairfield last year, according to the New Haven Register.
Lina Pacelli and her husband, Francesco Pacelli, are suing the commuter rail after Lina Pacelli suffered a compression fracture during the derailment and required surgery, the New Haven Register reported.
The Pacellis' attorney also said she suffers from post-traumatic stress because of the derailment and is now fearful of traveling by rail, the New Haven Register said.
- 1 Survey Reveals What Cars Get Most Traffic Tickets
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 4 Police: Norwalk Teen Posted Harassing Photos Of Teacher On App
- 5 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station