FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- A couple from Derby filed a law suit against Metro-North Railroad for $10 million on Friday as a result of the derailment near Fairfield last year, according to the New Haven Register.
Lina Pacelli and her husband, Francesco Pacelli, are suing the commuter rail after Lina Pacelli suffered a compression fracture during the derailment and required surgery, the New Haven Register reported.
The Pacellis' attorney also said she suffers from post-traumatic stress because of the derailment and is now fearful of traveling by rail, the New Haven Register said.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Family Wins 'Great Christmas Light Fight' ABC-TV Show
- 2 Driver Goes Off Road At End Of Route 7 Connector In Norwalk
- 3 New Speed Change Lanes Open On I-95 In Norwalk
- 4 Norwalk's Setti Family Becomes Stars With Award-Winning Christmas Village
- 5 Norwalk Announces Holiday Trash Pickup Schedule Changes