NORWALK, Conn. – The Belden Avenue branch of the Norwalk Public Library, and the South Norwalk Library on Washington Street, are both open Wednesday and available to charge cell phones, iPads and other small personal devices, city officials announced.
The Belden Avenue branch has internet access from its own computers but no Wi-Fi. The South Norwalk branch has both Wi-Fi and internet access from its own computers.
The South Norwalk branch will be open until 5:30 p.m. and the Belden Avenue branch will be open until 8:30 p.m.
In addition, Norwalk Police Headquarters on Monroe Street is also available to charge small devices, and it is also providing Wi-Fi access.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 Norwalk Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Norwalk; Blizzard Warning Issued