NORWALK, Conn. – The Belden Avenue branch of the Norwalk Public Library, and the South Norwalk Library on Washington Street, are both open Wednesday and available to charge cell phones, iPads and other small personal devices, city officials announced.
The Belden Avenue branch has internet access from its own computers but no Wi-Fi. The South Norwalk branch has both Wi-Fi and internet access from its own computers.
The South Norwalk branch will be open until 5:30 p.m. and the Belden Avenue branch will be open until 8:30 p.m.
In addition, Norwalk Police Headquarters on Monroe Street is also available to charge small devices, and it is also providing Wi-Fi access.
- 1 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 4 Liquor Stores In Connecticut Can Now Stay Open Later
- 5 Norwalk Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores