NEW CANAAN, Conn. – A car fire on the Merritt Parkway on the Greenwich and Stamford border slowed northbound traffic Thursday afternoon.
The fire occurred around 3:20 p.m. on the northbound Merritt between Exit 29 in Greenwich and Exit 33 in Stamford. Delays were expected up to one hour.
- 1 Developer Prepares Plan For Mall At 95/7 In Norwalk
- 2 Norwalk's Maritime Aquarium Christens New $2.7 Million Spirit Of The Sound
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues