NORWALK, Conn.-- Here's a look at the top stories in Norwalk this week.
- Norwalk's registered Democrats will vote Tuesday to decide who will challenge four-term incumbent Richard Moccia in this fall’s mayoral race.
- Two women were pulled from a car that slid down a slope off the side of the Merritt Parkway near the Norwalk-Westport border Tuesday morning.
- Two men were taken to Norwalk Hospital with serious injuries Sunday night after a rollover accident on West Rocks Road, according to police reports.
- Firefighters rescued an elderly couple from the top floor of a burning three-family house in East Norwalk late Tuesday afternoon.
- A Norwalk man was among the four victims killed in a fiery car crash last Sunday on the Sprain River Parkway in Greenburgh, New York State Police reported.
- Students at Norwalk's Cranbury Elementary School were placed in lockdown on Wednesday after a teacher reported hearing gunfire outside. All the students were safe, and Norwalk police said the report was unfounded after talking to other witnesses.