DANBURY, Conn. -- Substitute bus service will be provided on the Danbury branch in place of the 10:15 a.m. Thursday train departing Danbury making all stops to South Norwalk, Metro-North said.
Riders should listen for announcements at the stations.
This is the second train that was replaced by a bus on Thursday morning on the Danbury branch.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 Newest Section Of Norwalk River Valley Trail A Hit For Runners, Bikers
- 3 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 4 Norwalk’s Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Hosts Flea Market
- 5 Feds Award $161 Million Grant To Replace Aging Train Bridge In Norwalk