DANBURY, Conn. -- Substitute bus service will be provided on the Danbury branch in place of the 10:15 a.m. Thursday train departing Danbury making all stops to South Norwalk, Metro-North said.
Riders should listen for announcements at the stations.
This is the second train that was replaced by a bus on Thursday morning on the Danbury branch.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport