DANBURY, Conn. -- Substitute bus service will be provided on the Danbury branch in place of the 10:15 a.m. Thursday train departing Danbury making all stops to South Norwalk, Metro-North said.
Riders should listen for announcements at the stations.
This is the second train that was replaced by a bus on Thursday morning on the Danbury branch.
- 1 Norwalk Trio Charged With Attempted Thefts At Stop & Shop
- 2 Bridgeport's Beverly Pizza House A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 3 Norwalk Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 4 Norwalk Man, 51, Charged With Forcing His Way Into Westport Home
- 5 Bridgeport Man Charged In Death Of Infant Son In Norwalk