DANBURY, Conn. -- Substitute bus service will be provided on the Danbury branch in place of the 10:15 a.m. Thursday train departing Danbury making all stops to South Norwalk, Metro-North said.
Riders should listen for announcements at the stations.
This is the second train that was replaced by a bus on Thursday morning on the Danbury branch.
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Police In Raid That Left Norwalk Man Dead
- 3 Jake Ryan Noble, 21, Of Norwalk
- 4 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl