DANBURY, Conn. -- Substitute bus service will be provided on the Danbury branch in place of the 10:15 a.m. Thursday train departing Danbury making all stops to South Norwalk, Metro-North said.
Riders should listen for announcements at the stations.
This is the second train that was replaced by a bus on Thursday morning on the Danbury branch.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 4 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Norwalk, NOAA Predicts
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Norwalk Must Prepare