NORWALK, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Norwalk this week:
- A 30-year-old Bridgeport man became the first person charged in Norwalk with having a high-capacity magazine under Connecticut’s new gun laws.
- Norwalk native Kevin Pierre-Louis, a senior linebacker at Boston College, named the 2013 Connecticut Player of the Year by the Walter Camp Football Foundation.
- Norwalk Police arrested a homeless man, Andre Wallace, 27, in connection with a 2010 theft case at the Open Door Shelter on Merritt Street.
- Jarvin Graves, 27, of Florida was arrested on drug charges with an infant child in his car in Norwalk.
- Christopher Entzminger-Joyner, 23, of Norwalk was sentenced to two years in prison after pleading guilty to charges stemming from a triple shooting on a gang of youths in 2011.
- A Norwalk man Carlos Arias-Gutierrez, 59, was arrested in connection with the sexual assault and risk of injury to a 9-year-old child.
- 1 Norwalk Winner Scoops Up $1M Powerball Windfall After Blizzard
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 Accident Cleared: I-95 Southbound Reopens In Norwalk
- 4 Some Of The Best Pizza In Connecticut Is Found In Norwalk
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation