NORWALK, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Norwalk this week:
- A 30-year-old Bridgeport man became the first person charged in Norwalk with having a high-capacity magazine under Connecticut’s new gun laws.
- Norwalk native Kevin Pierre-Louis, a senior linebacker at Boston College, named the 2013 Connecticut Player of the Year by the Walter Camp Football Foundation.
- Norwalk Police arrested a homeless man, Andre Wallace, 27, in connection with a 2010 theft case at the Open Door Shelter on Merritt Street.
- Jarvin Graves, 27, of Florida was arrested on drug charges with an infant child in his car in Norwalk.
- Christopher Entzminger-Joyner, 23, of Norwalk was sentenced to two years in prison after pleading guilty to charges stemming from a triple shooting on a gang of youths in 2011.
- A Norwalk man Carlos Arias-Gutierrez, 59, was arrested in connection with the sexual assault and risk of injury to a 9-year-old child.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged With Stabbing Granddaughter's Boyfriend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Norwalk Man Arrested Again, Charged With DUI In May Crash
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Norwalk