NORWALK, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Norwalk this week:
- A bartender, Leigha Rybnick, 40, was arrested and charged with possession and selling cocaine while working at a Norwalk bar.
- Christopher Blair, 23, and a juvenile from Norwalk were taken into custody and charged in an armed robbery at R&G Grocery on Wall Street in Norwalk.
- A possible tragedy was averted when a Metro-North train stopped within 10 feet of a Norwalk school bus stalled and sitting on the tracks with about 40 children on board.
- The New York Times rated Norwalk's Aladin Indian Bistro located at 36 Westport Ave. as good.
- William Garcia, 37, was arrested after leading police on a chase in a dump truck on city streets and onto I-95 that ended in Rye, N.Y.
David Lewis Gordon, a private consultant and contractor died at age 61.