NORWALK, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Norwalk last week:
- A Norwalk man, Matthew Dicesare, 27, was charged with driving under the influence after police said he hit a police cruiser conducting a DUI checkpoint.
- In a holiday shopping frenzy unique to Norwalk, world-famous Dooney & Bourke will hold its annual sale of its fine leather goods under a heated tent at its headquarters.
- A Norwalk man Paul Curioli, 28, was arrested, after police said he caused a disturbance at the Loft in South Norwalk.
- Chuck’s Steak House in Darien will end a 46-year run on Post Road.
- Sen. Bob Duff welcomed a nearly $50,000 state grant that will provide lighting, fencing, paved pathways, signs and a public pavilion for the Ina Clark Community Garden located off Hemlock Place in South Norwalk.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.