NORWALK, Conn. -- Federal funds are available from the Norwalk Redevelopment Agency's Community Development Block Grant program, and it is currently accepting proposals.
All interested parties should submit their applications online by 11:59 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 15. Click here for a list of eligible activities.
Click here for more information and instructions on filling out the application. The relevant links are in the second group on the page.
- 1 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 2 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues
- 5 Norwalk Man Gets 7 Years In Prison For Shaking His Daughter To Death