Update: STAMFORD, Conn. -- The accident has been cleared, DOT said.
Original story: STAMFORD, Conn. – Friday’s morning rush hour traffic turned slow on the southbound Merritt Parkway in Stamford due to an accident between Exit 37 and Exit 36.
The two-car accident occurred around 7:51 a.m. The left lane was blocked. The Connecticut Department of Transportation said the duration of the jam was not known as of 8 a.m.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 3 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 4 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say
- 5 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk