Update: STAMFORD, Conn. -- The accident has been cleared, DOT said.
Original story: STAMFORD, Conn. – Friday’s morning rush hour traffic turned slow on the southbound Merritt Parkway in Stamford due to an accident between Exit 37 and Exit 36.
The two-car accident occurred around 7:51 a.m. The left lane was blocked. The Connecticut Department of Transportation said the duration of the jam was not known as of 8 a.m.
- 1 Norwalk Trio Charged With Attempted Thefts At Stop & Shop
- 2 Bridgeport's Beverly Pizza House A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 3 Norwalk Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 4 Norwalk Man, 51, Charged With Forcing His Way Into Westport Home
- 5 Norwalk Police: Stamford Man Sold Cocaine To Undercover Cop