RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- A 15-year-old girl died Friday night after she was struck by a car while walking along a dark road in Ridgefield with a group teenagers, the NewsTimes.com reported.
The girl was hit on Ridgebury Road about 9:30 p.m. and died later at Danbury Hospital, police told the NewsTimes.com.
Police did not release the name of the driver or of the victim, who was described as a Ridgefield High School student, the NewsTimes said..
The NewsTimes said the teens were leaving a gathering at a home at 570 Ridgebury Road when she was hit.
Read the full story here at the NewsTImes.com.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged In Assault On Store Clerk, Spitting At Police
- 2 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job
- 3 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 4 Driver Of Norwalk Transit Bus Ticketed After Crash On MLK Drive
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say