NORWALK, Conn. – What are your resolutions for 2013, Norwalk?
As we close out 2012, many of us have resolutions for changes we would like to make in 2013. Do you want to lose weight? Learn a new skill? Spend less time at the office? Travel more? We're running a story on New Year's resolutions, and we want to hear yours.
Write your resolutions in the comments below or send them to reporter Alfred Branch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free tell us how you did on your 2012 resolutions as well.
- 1 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job
- 2 Norwalk School Superintendent Sets Jan. 31 As Last Day On The Job
- 3 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 4 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 5 Norwalk Firefighters Quickly Extinguish Burning Home; 11 People Displaced