NORWALK, Conn. – What are your resolutions for 2013, Norwalk?
As we close out 2012, many of us have resolutions for changes we would like to make in 2013. Do you want to lose weight? Learn a new skill? Spend less time at the office? Travel more? We're running a story on New Year's resolutions, and we want to hear yours.
Write your resolutions in the comments below or send them to reporter Alfred Branch at email@example.com. Feel free tell us how you did on your 2012 resolutions as well.
- 1 Dr. Eugene M. Lipira, 65, Member, Soundview Medical Associates In Norwalk
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Man’s Arrest After Tearing Off Ear While On Drugs Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 4 Chowdafest VIP Tickets Now On Sale In Norwalk
- 5 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts