NORWALK, Conn. – What are your resolutions for 2013, Norwalk?
As we close out 2012, many of us have resolutions for changes we would like to make in 2013. Do you want to lose weight? Learn a new skill? Spend less time at the office? Travel more? We're running a story on New Year's resolutions, and we want to hear yours.
Write your resolutions in the comments below or send them to reporter Alfred Branch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free tell us how you did on your 2012 resolutions as well.
- 1 Norwalk's Concussion Guidelines Dedicated To Jonathan Brown
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 3 Man Charged With Possession Of Marijuana, Heroin, Acid In Norwalk
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director