NORWALK, Conn. – What are your resolutions for 2013, Norwalk?
As we close out 2012, many of us have resolutions for changes we would like to make in 2013. Do you want to lose weight? Learn a new skill? Spend less time at the office? Travel more? We're running a story on New Year's resolutions, and we want to hear yours.
Write your resolutions in the comments below or send them to reporter Alfred Branch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free tell us how you did on your 2012 resolutions as well.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Accident Cleared: I-95 Southbound Reopens In Norwalk
- 3 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint