NORWALK, Conn. -- The Whittingham Cancer Center Walk & Sally's Run to benefit Norwalk Hospital is set for April 26.
The 11th annual event, which includes a 3K walk and 5K fun run, starts at 11 a.m. April 26 at Calf Pasture Beach.
The event was created by patients in 2004 and "has grown in size and spirit and raised nearly $2.5 million for patient services provided at the Whittingham Cancer Center," representatives said on the group's website. More than 2,500 participants from Fairfield County have come out for previous events.
The registration fee is $30 per person until Friday, April 18 and $35 per person after the April 18 deadline. Registration is available online on the event's webpage.
For more information, residents can contact Susan Kania, senior director, Donor Relations and Stewardship at 203-739-7354 or email@example.com.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Norwalk Skies Sunday
- 2 Norwalk Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 3 Muse Paintbar Adds Unique Alternative To Norwalk Nightlife
- 4 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 5 Madelene Lovullo Horgan, 56, Of Norwalk, Senior VP, The Nine West Company