NORWALK, Conn. – The Carver Center of Norwalk is offering a chance for a person to be featured in a music video promoting a Michael Jackson Tribute Album to be released on Aug. 29.
Mo Pleasure, a former member of Jackson’s This Is It tour a and former member of Earth Wind & Fire, will randomly select a Carver donor who gives on Friday, March 7, on Fairfield County Day of Giving. The person will be in the music video of the song “Wanna B Startin Somethin” on the Tribute album.
The musical instrument, singing, dance and/or speaking skills of the winner will determine how he/she will be featured in the music video. Video shoots will occur in Fairfield County in June and in other locations before June. If the winner cannot make it to one of these locations, Pleasure and his production team will work through Youtube to include the winner in the music video.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org pledging social media support of this one-day campaign and your name will be entered into the Michael Jackson Tribute music video drawing. A donation is not required to win. The direct link is here.
- 1 Norwalk Police To Hold DUI Checkpoint Saturday
- 2 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 3 Norwalk Roads To Temporarily Close On May 25 For Parade
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 5 Holiday Will Change Norwalk Trash Pickup Schedule