DANBURY AND NORWALK, Conn. -- Stew Leonard's is hosting Easter Egg Hunt Extravaganzas for kids to enjoy this week at its stores in Danbury and Norwalk.
The egg hunts are free and open to children age 9 and younger, the store announced on its website.
The event will be Tuesday, March 26, at the Norwalk store and Wednesday, March 27, at the Danbury store.
At each egg hunt, children will be given a map of Stew Leonard's and a bag to collect eggs from costumed characters, including Clover the Cow, Cynthia Chick and Daphne Duck, among others. Each egg contains prizes such as candy, toys, games and more. (Some of the candy included in the eggs may contain peanuts.)
The egg hunt will be 4 to 5 p.m. Tuesday at the Norwalk store at 100 Westport Ave. Call 203-203-7214 for more information.
The egg hunt will be 4 to 5 p.m. Wednesday in the Danbury store at 99 Federal Road. Call 203-790-8030 for more information.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged With Masturbating At Kohl's In Norwalk
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Cuts Up Girlfriend's Shoes, Smears Avocado On TV
- 3 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 4 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 5 20-Year-Old Norwalk Man Creates Clothing Line Inspired By Connecticut